The history of this division begins in the 60s with the installation of a sales office in Rio de Janeiro.
In 1982, with the acquisition of the Tintura Indústria de Tintas S.A. plant, located in Curitiba – Paraná, the division invested and specialized in the production of marine paints and industrial maintenance.
Since then, it has been expanding its activities in this market, consolidating its position as a manufacturer of high performance anticorrosive coatings, through its own know-how and with international technology transfer agreements.
In Brazil, Renner Coatings has a manufacturing park, located in the Industrial Neighborhood of Curitiba, Paraná.
It produces a complete range of products and has a complete research and development laboratory, which adds agility to the generation of new technologies for the target market. Being located near major industrial centers, commercial, shipyards and port areas of Brazil, the distribution of products is done quickly, serving its customers with the necessary agility.
In Chile, Renner Coatings has two factories located in Santiago, which serve the entire country with an equally complete line of products for industrial coatings, protection and marine coatings, as well as a unit in Antofagasta, to meet the specific demand of Mining in the north of Chile.
In 2012, Renner Coatings closed a technology licensing agreement with Chugoku Marine Paints, the world leader in corrosion coatings in the marine segment.
Renner is a company with solutions in products and services whose objective is to make possible the success of its clients.
• Dedicated to the market – Dedication to the customer is our goal.
• Agility – Agility and flexibility to meet customer expectations.
• Technology – We persistently seek technological updating in our business.
• Emphasis on utility – We seek utility, to ensure business continuity and the development of society.
• Excellence – We pursue excellence.
• Honesty – We respect and preserve established or established ethical standards.
• Simplicity – We want simplicity in the way we think and work.
• Evaluation of the collaborator for his / her thinking and realization – We want to value the creativity, the participation and the capacity to perform of our collaborators.
• Environmental Social Responsibility – We pursue business success with a long-term perspective, contributing to economic and social development and a healthy environment for the communities where we operate.
This code governs the conduct of our company, through its employees, in the relationship with customers, suppliers, external public and market in general.
Besides that, it has products normalized by references such as Petrobras, Onip, Eletronuclear, etc.